After installing SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Designer 2013, you will notice that no SharePoint 2013 workflow is available!! Only SharePoint 2010 is there.
We can summarize the steps:
- Install Workflow Manager 1.0
- Configure Workflow Manager 1.0
- Register Workflow Manager 1.0
- Verify Workflow Manager 1.0
To install SharePoint 2013 Workflow, do the following:
Install Workflow Manager 1.0 from here
Click on Install button to start installation.
After finishing downloading and installation, you will see the following screen shot
The Workflow Manager Configuration Wizard automatically appear
- User the first option, you can follow this link for more http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/jj193514
Register your workflow manager with your SharePoint farm
Register-SPWorkflowService –SPSite “<SiteCollection>” –WorkflowHostUri “http://ServerName:12291″ –AllowOAuthHttp
Verify using SharePoint Designer 2013
Note: a new IIS website added to your IIS