Why we need to convert the reporting services from Native to Integrated Mode:
- Use SharePoint document management and collaboration features, including alerts and version control.
- Use SharePoint permissions and authentication providers to control access to reports, models, and other items.
- Manage reports, models, data sources, schedules, and report history in custom application pages on a SharePoint site.
- Publish or upload reports, report models, resources, and shared data source files to a SharePoint library.
- A Report Viewer Web Part you can add to SharePoint pages to view a report inside your SharePoint web application.
Below are the steps to convert your reporting services from Native to Integrated Mode: